Tana Forrester is a litigation associate at Shulman Kessler LLP. She represents employees as individuals and in class actions in all areas of employment law, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, and wage and hour.
During law school, Ms. Forrester represented workers as part of CUNY’s Workers’ Rights Project.
Ms. Forrester is a member of the New York area Labor & Employment Committee of the National Lawyers Guild and is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association of New York (NELA/NY).
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Rights
- Class Actions
- Employment Law
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage and Hour
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, pro hac vice
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, pro hac vice
- City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law, Long Island City, New York
- Northeastern University
- Major: Political Science and Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- National Lawyers Guild, New York Area Labor & Employment Committee
- National Employment Lawyers Association of New York (NELA/NY)